Thursday, January 20, 2011

New year, new leaf...

Now i'm back to Manila, it has been a fast, adventurous and bumpy but exciting ride for the last decade in Singapore.

Lots of events had turned out in the previous year that made me decide to pursue this passion of mine... that is cooking! So I had taken the leap of faith, quit my good paying job and is now enrolled for a one year diploma course for Culinary and Pastry Arts in one the Culinary Arts schools in Manila.

Today I complete all the registration and tuition requirements and classes start on Jan 26 (which is one day before my birthday). Am excited yet a bit hesitant too, most probably it's because I MAY be the oldest student in my class. Hehehehe... Anyway, better late than never!

I will dedicate this year of study to my beloved father, Ramon, who passed away last December 2010. Daddy cooks when required, or by order by Mom!

Love you Dad! Love you Mom. Thanks for giving me this exciting and generous life.

Love you too Beh!

1 comment:

  1. Go and disprove the adage about not being able to teach old dogs new tricks. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete