Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is my 35th Birthday...

A dear friend of mine commented in Facebook that I have the guts to change career at this age.  

Is it really about guts?  Or is it really just about what your passion is?   I think no person is too old to do anything that he wants as long as he puts his whole mind and body into it.   I have read of anecdotes of people who pursue medicine after 40.  And how about the widower who decided to become a priest after all his children has grown up?

I already attended mass this morning and had asked my wish from the Lord.  I know He provides and I know He knows what is best for us.

Thank you God that I have the guts to follow my passion at this midlife (?) age of 35.   And I ask forgiveness na nasa utak ko kanina ay kung anong mga possible culinary creations for our midterms while the priest is giving his homily.

No comments:

Post a Comment